Deepak Upreti is the co-founder of RIBB, Nepal. Deepak is an experienced Immunologist with expertise in immune-oncology, designing and testing the efficacy of Immunotherapy product CART, NK cells and oncolytic virus. Deepak has worked in several world premier institutes like Mayo clinic, McMaster University where he helped immunotherapy program. Instrumental in optimizing cell product and cell-based assays and biomarker for clinical oncology application
- T Cell Responses to Tumor Associated Antigens in Multiple Myeloma Patients Treated with MV-NIS, an Oncolytic Measles Virus.
- Rational design of an oncolytic virus permits use of interferon beta as a pharmacodynamic marker for clinical application.
- Change in CD3ζ-chain Expression Is an Independent Predictor of Disease Status in Head and Neck Cancer Patients.
- Bidirectional Interactions of NK Cells and Dendritic Cells in Immunotherapy: Current and Future Perspective
- Development of a Standardized Flow Cytometric Method to Conduct Longitudinal Analyses of Intracellular CD3ζ Expression in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
- McMaster University/Empirica Therapeutics: Lead optimization of CART product for clinical translation against glioblastoma brain cancer.
- Mayo Clinic, USA: Contributed for Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Spin off company goal to establish Immune monitoring core platform.