Mr. Rajbhandari has worked as founding Vice President for six and half years before serving as President from January 2018. He earned his B. Tech degree in Biotechnology (2008) from Kathmandu University, Nepal before completing his M.S by Research on Biotechnology (2010) on a sandwich program between Kathmandu University and Institute of Biomolecule Reconstruction (iBR), Sun Moon University, Korea. His specialization is in molecular biology.
• Production of bioethanol from dairy industrial waste.
• Production of modified antibiotics and their bioactivity.
• Isolation and characterization of bioactive secondary metabolite from plants and bacteria.
• Vice President at Research Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology (RIBB) from July 2011 - December 2017
• President at Research Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology (RIBB) from January 2018 - Until now